• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

White Breasted Robin (1 Viewer)

rliversidge

Ive a white breasted Robin in my Garden... how unusual are they in reality in the UK....???
I can only find info saying they are native to Australia..???
Any feedback or info welcome....???

Pictures from Ray? or just Leucistic Robin pictures? I can't find pictures of a UK Robin with a white chest either way |:(|

Re..

Thanks for the feedback guys... he seems to be quite at home for the time being... its quite funny to watch his behaviour, he seems to be very territorial towards his "patch".. much more so than the Red Breasted ones... I dont know if thats a quirk of the white breasted ones... but hes like a red breasted one but with a chip on his shoulder.. :-O
Ill have another go at some more pics next weekend (if he is still about)...

Thanks for the feedback guys... he seems to be quite at home for the time being... its quite funny to watch his behaviour, he seems to be very territorial towards his "patch".. much more so than the Red Breasted ones... I dont know if thats a quirk of the white breasted ones... but hes like a red breasted one but with a chip on his shoulder.. :-O
Ill have another go at some more pics next weekend (if he is still about)...

Fantastic looking bird! Would be great to see in the flesh.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back