• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Great Spotted Woodpecker (1 Viewer)

Removed the audio file, which was of a Lesser Spotted Woodpecker, not Great. Can a replacement be found, please? I'm not sure how to do audio files.

As an aside, a bit shocking that no-one had noticed this before - it'd been there for 10 years!

But one comment - the edit button for 'distribution' seems to open to 'similar species', for me at least. So can't edit this section.

But one comment - the edit button for 'distribution' seems to open to 'similar species', for me at least. So can't edit this section.

Sorry.... give me a few minutes, I'll try and sort that Jos.

Somehow the picture placements have pushed the edit buttons all over the place.

Or just use the primary edit button for the whole page - that's easier :t:

Somehow the picture placements have pushed the edit buttons all over the place.

Always tricky, as the picture placements depend so much on the monitor size; what fits well on a wide screen won't do on a small screen, and vice-versa.

OK I've adjusted the picture layouts, so the Edit buttons should work properly now.

And also moved the sound file to Lesser Spotted.

Can I have my dinner now please;)

Added comments should be on this thread? Wouldn't it be more usual for persons to just use the 'edit' button on the actual opus article?

Yes, unless (a) the edit you want is one you don't know how to do (as in my case with adding an audio file), or (b), if something might be very controversial.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back