• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loch of The Lowes Ospreys 2010 (1 Viewer)

Great news if it is "the old lady" herself.Oh well,thats the TV put into hibernation,unless Man City are on Sky..! Shall be glued to the various cams for next few months.

Daisy I can't get your link to open. It opens up on my own uploads LOL.

Did anyone see if she is in good shape? Does she look well? I am so so so chuffed like you would never believe. I have had the 2 weeks from hell and this news has started to tip things the other way I hope, God bless her Majesty - Marge @@8<(l)

Daisy I can't get your link to open. It opens up on my own uploads LOL.

Did anyone see if she is in good shape? Does she look well? I am so so so chuffed like you would never believe. I have had the 2 weeks from hell and this news has started to tip things the other way I hope, God bless her Majesty - Marge @@8<(l)

Ann
I thought see looked amazing and already doing the housework by tiding up the nest Tears were in my eyes
Elf

Oh Elf I'm so chuffed. We were gonna take a drive up last Sunday to the Loch but when there were no birds we said we'd go first weekend that there was a sighting of this pair. Now the only thing is the cars away today for its MOT and not coming back until Friday or Monday then we've got summit on the following weekend with it being Easter. Aaarggghhh. I'll get there LOL. If she was tidying the nest then its definitely here then ha ha. She should have popped in here on her way up cos theres loads of stuff she could have done for me. We'll have to come up with themed names for the chicks this year. Maybe counting my eggs before they hatch if you pardon the pun but I like to look forward.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back