Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Digiscoping Beginner

Old Saturday 24th February 2018, 20:33   #1
taz_gerstman

Digiscoping Beginner

Good afternoon folks. My name is taz and my wife and I are newbies to digiscoping. My wife got interested in bird watching a few years ago. Even though I am an avid outdoorsman I didnít see the excitement about chasing birds. However since going on several bird watching outings I have grown to enjoy it. I couldnít help but feel bad cause my wife didnít have these big camera lenses to reach out there like these others did so I decided to change that. I heard about digiscoping and decided to research it. To make a long story short I bought the new Swarovski 95 mm objective modular and atx piece and everything needed to adapt her Nikon DSLR D750. Havenít had a chance to go out yet but I think it will be fun. Any starting advice or anything you can give us is greatly appreciated. Thanks or opinions
Old Wednesday 28th February 2018, 14:40   #2
Wetstuff

Taz... Your first car is NŁrburgring qualified. Good for you. Actually, I think your first steps would be instructive for the rest of us. You may want to go to Youtube and watch some of the videos - even ones that do not address your specific kit. My wife and I are also starting albeit with small caliber weaponry. Good hunting.

Jim
Old Thursday 8th March 2018, 10:55   #3
curtA2

Try your phone first. They keep getting better and better.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: