• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Northumberland moths site (1 Viewer)

Mary

I've used the excellent 'moths by larval plant' list many times on the Northumberland moths. org.uk site, but have just tried to get on and Norton has blocked it as being dangerous! Anyone know what has happened?

Could be something ike thier 'security certificates' are out of date, I can get on but not running Norton.

I don't think there are any likely issues from accessing the site and you should be able to override Norton?

Could be something ike thier 'security certificates' are out of date, I can get on but not running Norton.

I don't think there are any likely issues from accessing the site and you should be able to override Norton?
Cheers, Andy. Yes, tried using Edge instead of Firefox and got on with just a warning at the top of the page about a security certificate!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back