• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski customer service - excellent! (1 Viewer)

RogP

Roger Payne
I'd managed to lose the 52mm for my DCA, so I posted a request to see if I could to buy a replacement, on their website this Monday morning. I had a reply on Tuesday that they were posting me a free replacement from Austria, and it arrived here in the UK, through the thick of the Christmas post, on Wednesday morning. Absolutely top customer service - many thanks, Roger

I had a similar experience when I lost the eyepiece cover on my ATX, I enquired how much to buy a replacement and I was sent one two days later for free. The service I have received has been excellent.

Another plug for exceptional Swarovski service. The top popper on my SOC objective cover started to tear through the canvas. I asked for a quote to repair and they supplied a new case free of charge.

Alan

Yes. There is no doubt that customer service is unmatched.

Sent my 10 year-old, well-used & well-loved 8x32ELs to Absam for a service and they arrived 'home' safely today, 2 weeks later to the day! Cosmetically, they look as they did when purchased and are optically as good - if not better. Cleaned internally etc, new armour & eye ups etc - and all for no charge! This kind of customer service should provide an example to companies of all types, how it should really be done in order to secure customer loyalty - faultless!

I emailed Swarovski last week asking where I could order a baseball cap from....I'd seen folk with them and wanted one for when I'm out watching raptors with the big atx95.....

Well this week I received a package with a free baseball cap :t:B :)

Absolutely brilliant, cheers swarovski.

After about 10 years my Swarovski 65HD's focusing had stopped turning smoothly sometimes. I returned it to them and received it back last Friday just over 2 weeks since I sent it to them including Easter. Its now as good as new with everything cleaned and a couple of worn bits replaced. Superb service. So glad I bought Swarovski

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back