• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski customer service (1 Viewer)

PhilW

A big thumbs up for Swarovski customer service from me. :t:

After hard handling in the field over the past couple of years the glue holding the rubber eye cup on one of the eye pieces had let failed and I'd managed to snap one of the tethers holding the objective lens covers in place (I do use them to protect the lenses when pushing through heavy scrub or undergrowth - I think the term used by Shetland regulars is 'ploughing').

I contacted Swarovski customer services in Austria a few days ago and they sent replacements free of charge that arrived yesterday. Excellent!

Maybe they could come over here and give BT, the energy suppliers and the banks a few lessons.

Swarovski product buyers behavioural research study

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen from the Information Management students in Vilnius University. We are currently in the midst of doing our "Swarovski product buyers behavioural research study" and we would like to ask you to fill out a short survey, which in turn would greatly help us to successfully complete our research. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Thank you for your time and we wish you a festive season!

http://manoapklausa.lt/apklausa/631169582/11/

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back