• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More thumbs-up for Swarovski UK customer service (1 Viewer)

STS

I had problems with various parts of the press-studs falling off the Swarovski stay-on case that I bought with my ATS80 about 2 years ago. After one press- stud tore through the material altogether, I couldn't secure the eye-piece section to the rest of the case, so I contacted Swarovski UK. They asked me to send back the case and within about 10 days I received a brand-new one direct from Austria. It's a slightly modified design so they've obviously taken on board customers' comments.
I was naturally really pleased at their response: their prices may be high but when a problem arises they look after you. A simple enough strategy and one which is surely bound to positively affect brand loyalty.
So, a big thank you to Swarovski UK.
Thomas

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back