Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Google+ shutting down

Old Monday 8th October 2018, 19:19   #1
peter.jones
You may say I'm a dreamer.. but I'm not the only one

Google+ shutting down

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-45792349

That's a shame for me. I spent most of my online Social Media browsing in google+, and found communities covering all subjects in pretty good detail. Plus it was good natured, in fact I don't think I've ever had a spat with anyone on there.

I also have my blogs in there, so not sure what happens to them in the long term. Sadly I think the Google+ community will fragment and be lost into sites too small to survive, unless an obvious choice appears in the next year.

The internet does seem to be getting very standardised, with less choice.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: