• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

"New" to Bird Forum (1 Viewer)

John J. Borg

diomedea
Although I have been a member of BF for a number of years I had never logged in and participated in any discussions, but I hope that from this year that will change. I have already made the first step by writing this message.
I have been interested in birds since my early teens (almost touching 50 now) now more than 50% of my work time is dedicated to birds. Cheers and best wishes for 2011 to all.

Hi John,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Glad you have decided to participate more actively. :t:

Hi John and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to your contributions.

Happy New Year.

D

Hi John and welcome to Bird Forum - the best place on the web! :t:

Sure you'll soon catch up and end up as addicted as the rest of us ;) :-O

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back