• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

'ello there (1 Viewer)

liverpool_bob

scarce migrant to yorkshire
Just joined; hello.

Been birding on and off for 20 odd years; mostly in East Yorkshire though less so in recent years (work, wife, beer, the usual rubbish excuses). Currently living in Liverpool and not getting out much at all... mostly when visiting the folks back in East Yorkshire. The highlight of my year in Liverpool so far has been flushing a snipe from the local park at midnight when coming back from the pub!

Did a little twitching in the early 90's, mostly along the yorkshire coast, but prefer finding my own birds these days...

Cheers,
Bob.

Hi Bob and welcome from all the staff and moderators at Bird Forum.

We've lots of members from both Yorkshire and Lancashire and I'm sure you'll come across them soon

D

Welcome

Hi Bob
Welcome to BF
regards
Merlin

liverpool_bob said:
Just joined; hello.

Been birding on and off for 20 odd years; mostly in East Yorkshire though less so in recent years (work, wife, beer, the usual rubbish excuses). Currently living in Liverpool and not getting out much at all... mostly when visiting the folks back in East Yorkshire. The highlight of my year in Liverpool so far has been flushing a snipe from the local park at midnight when coming back from the pub!

Did a little twitching in the early 90's, mostly along the yorkshire coast, but prefer finding my own birds these days...

Cheers,
Bob.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back