• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera shops in Manchester city centre (1 Viewer)

Keith Reeder

Watch the birdie...
Hi all,

short notice I know, but does anyone know of any camera shops in Manchester (within walking distance of Piccadilly rail station, where I'll be tomorrow) that sells Sigma lenses - specifcally the 80-400mm OS lens?

I rang LCE earlier today - they've never heard of the lens - so I don't hold out much hope there!

;)

Any help gratefully received.

Hi Keith

You may know already but the 80-400mm OS has just been replaced by the DG version. I'm not sure if stock of the new version is generally out and about. Then again you might be able to get a deal on any remaining stocks of the old version.

Sean

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back