• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trumpeter Swans beautiful videos. (1 Viewer)

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

It's always good to hear news like this ;)

Hi, WillCFish, and another welcome to the BirdForum. We are glad to have you aboard!

I went up to Squaw Creek NWR, Mound City, MO, this morning and found 92 Trumpeter Swans on the refuge (and over one milliion Snow Geese). It was a great morning's birding. I observed 23 species of geese and ducks while there.

Good Birding!

Hi Will and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to your contributions.

D

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Hi Larry,
I took the video in North Central Iowa, West of Webster City where there is a wintering flock of Trumpeter Swans. They started with a pair right in this area and it has expanded to many more around the state. We are so glad to have them here and what a magnificent bird in flight.
I am presently working on a huge wildlife/recreation area that is now gypsum quarries in our area. I will not live to see it done but am encouraging City, County and State officials to work together to make it a reality.
Thank You for all the warm welcomes.
Clayton

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back