Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Advice on camera please

Old Wednesday 18th December 2019, 21:46   #1
willie45

Advice on camera please

Hi

I hope I've posted this in the right place. Please guide me if I haven't.

I've left this really late and I'm panicking now. I want to buy my wife a camera for watching birds in our garden. I would want the IQ to be good in colour for live watching wirelessly on her laptop or phone and the ability to take pictures in colour at reasonable resolution. Video recording segments in colour would also be required.

I want it to be wireless so I don't have to wire it to the laptop and I want it to be waterproof.

I would like it to be moveable and I don't want one that is but into a nest box so we'd only use it for one month a year.

Night vision would be a real bonus for badgers hedgehogs etc

Is there any recommendations from you folks. My budget is up to 500 and we are in the UK so it needs to be available easily here and suitable for our variable light and weather conditions.

thank you so much

Willie
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: