• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell HD 10x50? (1 Viewer)

CliveP

I was wondering if Bushnell would ever make a 10x50HD Legend Ultra.

I unfortunately sold my 10x42 which might not have been the smartest thing to do?

I did find though that it was not always easy with them to get a good ipd set. I was wondering sometimes if they were colomated correctly? but I think they were. Sometimes, in fact many times, the view I got with them beat my Swarovski el 8x 32 but the swaro I would say are more consistant and better built of course.

Anyhow I think a 10x50 could be really good with larger exit pupil and still be very light and compact and for the right price I'd want one.

Does any other best value brand do anything decent like this at the moment?

I was wondering if Bushnell would ever make a 10x50HD Legend Ultra.

I unfortunately sold my 10x42 which might not have been the smartest thing to do?

I did find though that it was not always easy with them to get a good ipd set. I was wondering sometimes if they were colomated correctly? but I think they were. Sometimes, in fact many times, the view I got with them beat my Swarovski el 8x 32 but the swaro I would say are more consistant and better built of course.

Anyhow I think a 10x50 could be really good with larger exit pupil and still be very light and compact and for the right price I'd want one.

Does any other best value brand do anything decent like this at the moment?

I would also like to get my (and many other poples to i guess) hands on a 10x50HD Legend Ultra if they where ever made, right now im looking at the 10x42HD Legend Ultra HD that im gonna buy when i get my salary.

VANGUARD ENDEAVOR ED 10.5X45mm

These Vanguard look interesting but I'm not sure if available in Europe and its to risky to order from the states as its highly possible that there could be some repair issue arising probably not long after purchase.

I like that they are 10.5 with still a good fov. Might complement my 8x32 nicely.

They would need to be used for distance though with wildlife as I think all the bling would clear a large area of anything to see.

this thread is (was always!) dead

buy virtue of Amazon's amazing free 2 day delivery service I have now received the Vanguard.

Going to post thoughts on the Other section.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back