• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for a guide February 2019, Caya Coco (1 Viewer)

allanpcameron

United Kingdom
There were some references to such a thing from 2012, but I wonder if anyone has any up to date information.
I'm booked into the Pestana Cayo Coco the first fortnight in February 2019. I'm only looking a couple/few of day trips to see the basics and as much as possible. I went on a couple of trips this year in Mexico which were brilliant. Just looking for a good experience. All I can find on the internet tend to be whole dedicated tours.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Allan

I have managed to book Paulino, who has been mentioned in previous threads here. I've attached the schedule, which looks really good. Going to do the full day on 1 February and go with his son another day for the half day. Slight problem is that the friend I'm travelling with isn'ta birder, so Paulino is going to try link me up with another solo birder.
Allan

Attachments

• Day 2018-2019 Cayo Coco Cuba.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 53
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back