• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Travel / storage case for ATX (1 Viewer)

AdamSi

Hi all I have an ATX 85 and wondered how you store it when not in use, I don’t want to put in backpack ideally want a small case to store it in its 2 half’s does anyone do this?

marsupial gear - they have a nice fitted padded bag fits scope up to 95mm without extender ...but for the btx eyepiece.
They might be releasing a soft case to the atx or stx soon, so they told me

marsupial gear - they have a nice fitted padded bag fits scope up to 95mm without extender ...but for the btx eyepiece.
They might be releasing a soft case to the atx or stx soon, so they told me

The soft case for the ATX 95mm is out. Has anyone used it?

I hv a case for the BTX 95 enroute so i can provide feedback on quality etc in a few days if you want? assuming the quality will be identical for the ATX case.

cheers
Jeelan

if you haven't already bought the ATX case, i'd highly recommend it.

I received the BTX case a few days ago and took the BTX camping over the weekend. The quality of the case is fantastic. Its a rugged cordura external fabric (feels like either 500dn or 1000dn) with robust Molle tape. A great handle. The internal is a soft velour type material. In between it feels like 5-7mm foam padding.

all in all i'm very impressed with the quality of this cover. They are releasing a separate BTX eyepiece module cover so i'll definitely be buying that.

cheers
Jeelan

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back