• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Paramo Sale at Minsmere (1 Viewer)

Taxboy

In case this helps anyone Minsmere are clearing out their Paramo with good reductions. I picked up some Pajaro trousers for £70.

In case this helps anyone Minsmere are clearing out their Paramo with good reductions. I picked up some Pajaro trousers for £70.

It's the same with the RSPB On-Line Shop as well. I bought my waterproof jacket approx 2 years ago or a little less for £330.00 and now find the RSPB On-Line shop are selling that same jacket that I bought now at £220.00, of which I'm not very happy about. |:mad:|
Ian.

It's the same with the RSPB On-Line Shop as well. I bought my waterproof jacket approx 2 years ago or a little less for £330.00 and now find the RSPB On-Line shop are selling that same jacket that I bought now at £220.00, of which I'm not very happy about. |:mad:|
Ian.
I know the feeling but I tend to think of it as

1) I've already had 2 years worth of use of the product and

2) It must have been worth what I paid for it or otherwise I wouldn't have bught it originally

Besides which if we waited for a really great price we'd never buy anything :)

I'm very beware of cloths 'sales' - cloths are now made to be sold at the sale price - I'm thinking specifically of outlets - Timberland, Tog etc.
You still have to pay a good price for good quality products though and they are rarely discounted.

As taxboy says you have had two years use out of a reasonable quality jacket!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back