• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

10X,around28~32mm,maximum$350,help!!!! (1 Viewer)

GBPLR

hello guys

i want a compact bins for outdoor , has anyone give me some advice?

i want 10x, and a mid size so maybe 28~32 is good , maximum$350 and easy to buy !!!!! i need some advice

thanks!

hello guys

i want a compact bins for outdoor , has anyone give me some advice?

i want 10x, and a mid size so maybe 28~32 is good , maximum$350 and easy to buy !!!!! i need some advice

thanks!

There really aren't any good 10 x 28-32 compact binoculars in this price range. You can find a larger selection of satisfactory 8 x 32 binoculars in the $350.00 price range. They will be brighter and have much wider fields of view and be much easier to use than 10 x 32's. Bushnell, Pentax, Minox, Leupold, Vortex and others make 8 x 32's in this price range.
Bob

Last edited:
Kruger Malheur

I would look at the 10x32 Malheur binocular made by kruger Optics. They have APO Fluorite lenses. They are on sale for around $219. at Opticsplanet.com & if you dont like them you can send them back .... Gwen

thanks for advice above ,bob and Gwen, im in china mainland, there havent much choice,so i only can go to hongkong shopping, kruger binoculars cant find in hongkong ,so pls give me another choice , easy to buy !!!

you konw , as a chinese, its difficult to have a hobby ,like knife,anything about guns,(even pictures),binoculars(about army,or beijing 2008 olympic ) freedom,human rights~~~~

I have looked for 5 years and there is no such thing in 32mm at that price. Go for 42mm and find a light weight pair.

For cheap, there was a Pentax 10x36 that almost passed my test. Not quite, as I have had several pairs that were too dim.

thanks for reply that

but 36MM still a bit big and heavy for sport , im a practical man , Can't anybody think of a better bins in this range? 10X? 28~32mm??? I OFTEN carry my 10X40 Climb hills ,its too heavy and big

it looks like 10X at 28-32mm not a good type but for practical ,i think 10X 28-32mm IS a good compromise, at optics and size

Yeah the 9x28 Pentax is decent if you are able to order those. Not spectacular, but more like you are used to at 10x.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back