• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Koh Rong Samloem_Cambodia_October (1 Viewer)

oleic

Hi
The pictures where taken in Koh ring Samloem Island.
Somehelp with ID will be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7206.jpg
    IMG_7206.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7208.jpg
    IMG_7208.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7462.jpg
    IMG_7462.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7513.jpg
    IMG_7513.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7629.jpg
    IMG_7629.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 34
1-2. Muscicapa flycatcher. It looks like Asian Brown to me, but the angle makes it a slightly tricky ID

3. 'Arctic' type warbler. It looks quite yellow below - I don't know whether this suggests one of the recent splits from this complex.

4 and 5. Asian Brown Flycatcher (large pale base to the bill, well marked submoustachial and malar stripes, pale lores, plain breast on #5).

1 & 2 The images are very poor but I would suggest Asian Brown too based on face pattern and structure.
3 'Arctic' Warbler sp. Difficult to assess whether the yellow is real or possibly artefact?
4 & 5 Asian Brown

Grahame

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back