• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Labor Day Sale at Camera Land (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

Memorial Day Weekend Sale at Camera Land

With this end of the Summer holiday we have decided to put pretty much every new item we carry on sale up to 35% off*. If you're looking for a Camera , Binocular, Spotting Scope, Camera Bag, Photographic Lighting Kit, I think you get the picture, just give us a call at 516-217-1000 and we will hook you up. Please speak with Doug, Neil or Joel.

I went through the warehouse, and as an example to give you a taste of the sale:

Minox BF 10x25 Compact Binocular #62032 reduced from $149.00 to only $59.99

Zen-Ray PRIME HD 10x42 Binoculars with Dielectric Prism Coating reduced from $619.99 to only $449.99

ALSO:
Leica Geovid HD-B 10x42 Binoculars #40049 (Demo Unit) Reduced to only $1499.99
We are accepting a few more pre-orders for delivery at the end of November/beginning of December.
INCLUDES:
Strap, Rain Guard, Flip Caps, Memory Card, Owners Manual, Battery and Leica 1 Year Warranty
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Case or Outer Box
Yes, you are reading this correctly. Because there is no outer box or case we are offering these for only $1499.99 reduced from $2999.00 new. Yes, half off. We only have a few so this is your chance.
Obviously, we cannot post everything here. The above is just a small showing of this great sale. Call us to discuss anything and everything, 516-217-1000

We will be closed in honor of the holiday Monday so we are going to keep this sale going through Tuesday.

I spoke with my partner Chris over at Pelagic Outfitters and we are having a sale over there as well so if you're into fishing give Chris a call at 631-225-8862.

* Some companies, such as Swarovski, etc do not participate. Please call to discuss any and all products you are interested in, 516-217-1000

** Demo, Open Box and already reduced sale items are excluded from this sale

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back