• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera Land's Valentines Day & President's Weekend Sale (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Camera Land's Valentines Day & President's Weekend Sale

Traditionally there are Valentines Day Sales (personally I call this a Hallmark Holiday. A holiday started by Hallmark Cards and then fueled by Florists and Jewelers) and Presidents Weekend Sales (if I understand correctly Presidents Day was to honor George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Why those 2 guys needed a sale I don't really understand) but since it has become a thing, and to not want to disrupt the economy, we will participate.

With this said we want to hear from you. Please call us, 516-217-1000, for personalized service and special Sale Pricing on whatever you're looking for*

Yes, we have our Specials Section as well as our Winter Specials Section but not everything you may be interested in is there so just call us. Keeping in mind that it is Valentines weekend so please check with the Secretary of the Treasury (your wife) before you call so your weekend is peaceful and enjoyable.

Also, take a moment and check out our Latest Sale Flyer for some more great deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

* Some mfg's do not participate in these types of sales

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back