Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Swarovski DF 8x30W O GA STP

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old Sunday 5th June 2016, 19:53   #176
henry link

Just a notice to the small number of people who might be interested in my upcoming review of the Swarovski 8x30 Habicht. The project has grown to such an outlandish size that I really need an editor. I'm putting the thing aside for the next week while on vacation in the NC mountains. I should be able to post it, probably in several parts, the following week. Even whittled down, I think I can promise the most tiresome reading ever!

Henry
Old Sunday 5th June 2016, 20:08   #177
Theo98
Eurasian Goldfinch

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry link View Post
Just a notice to the small number of people who might be interested in my upcoming review of the Swarovski 8x30 Habicht. The project has grown to such an outlandish size that I really need an editor. I'm putting the thing aside for the next week while on vacation in the NC mountains. I should be able to post it, probably in several parts, the following week. Even whittled down, I think I can promise the most tiresome reading ever!

Henry
Henry,

While I had my standard Habicht leatherette 8x30 W, I replaced the eyecups with the GA's found on the 10x40W GA...worked perfectly giving me a lot more comfort, better eye socket fit and a near perfect, non-glasses eye relief! Your full Habicht GA 8x30's must be really special!

Have a fun filled and safe vacation in the mountains. My bride and I will be in the Alps next week, so your postings are perfect timing for me. Looking forward to your detailed and informative review!

Take Care,

Ted

BF Supporter 2018 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Sunday 5th June 2016, 21:26   #178
karmantra

Quote:

Henry
Henry: I doubt that your report will be tiresome! Always appreciate the time you put forth on your bino evaluations. Enjoy the time away!
Old Saturday 2nd July 2016, 15:52   #179
karmantra

8x30 habicht ga review

Quote:

Henry
Henry: Any timeline on your report? Looking forward to 'tiresome' reading!
Old Monday 4th July 2016, 00:03   #180
henry link

Creeping along at a snail's pace. Maybe another week...or two.

How about the 8x56 SLC?
Old Wednesday 6th July 2016, 16:07   #181
karmantra

Quote:
Creeping along at a snail's pace. Maybe another week...or two.

How about the 8x56 SLC?
Henry: Have not had a chance to use it lately with family visits and now remodeling coming up. Will let you know when I get some more time with it, hopefully by the end of the month!
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: