Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Live interactive bird feeder cam that my son made

Old Saturday 7th December 2019, 21:59   #1
RockstarBruski

Live interactive bird feeder cam that my son made

Hello, I'm new here. My oldest son AKA Padagonian Duck (who loves birds and is a computer science major in college) made an interactive live bird feeder cam in his back yard where people can watch birds for free or if they want contribute .50 cents USD to feed the birds remotely - which helps him pay for his bird seed. So, I thought I would post a link to it here. I hope that is ok and within the rules here. If not let me know thanks! :) Request - it would be great if some of you left him some positive comments on his live stream channel chat to encourage him to build more things like this. :) Cheers link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Eh7Kjpbro
Old Monday 9th December 2019, 22:34   #2
RockstarBruski

Corection. My son's alias is spelled Patagonian Duck.

I need to edit my post. Where is the edit button? The edit button is missing on my original post but appears on my reply.

Last edited by RockstarBruski : Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 13:05.
Old Friday 20th December 2019, 09:07   #3
Hobbit123

Just tried the link but get:

"Video unavailable-This video has been removed by the user"
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: