Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Adapters for Monarch 60ED-A

Old Wednesday 26th June 2019, 01:54   #1
waynehe

Adapters for Monarch 60ED-A

Hello,

I recently bought a 60ED-A with 20-60 MEP and went out with it for a couple of times, I am happy with its performance although I was not be able to compare it with others.

I have been trying to take photos with my phone but it was not easy, now I am thinking of an adapter and a compact camera setup. Any advice on the Nikon DSA-N1? It is simple, compact and easy to use, but it is only for Nikon 1, will a Nikon 1 be outdated and uncompetitive in 2019? I dont have any camera in hand by the way.

DCB-A from Swarovski also looks interesting, for that it can be flipped over so one can switch between watching and photoing, but it is unlikely that it is compatible with non-Swaroski ATX/ATS, any chance I can use it with some extra rings/adapters?

Anything else would you guys recommend? Thanks.
Old Sunday 7th July 2019, 09:23   #2
choonsarn

Will be watching this space, I am planning to get Monarch 82ED-A but have not decided which adapter to use with my Fuji XT2. If the DSA-N1 with Nikon 1 can produce good result, I might try to get it too.
Old Tuesday 9th July 2019, 01:56   #3
horukuru
Here I Come !

Digidapter would be good for universal camera and spotting scope.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: