• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

People Finder (1 Viewer)

burhinus

Hello All

Does anyone know of a free UK people finder? Yes I know I am tight, but I cannot afford to go birding and search for people.

Thanks in advance burhinus

Hi burhinus,

I think I may be able to help you, but I'm not entirely sure!!

You could try registering with http//www.192.com , they allow you to do searches of the electoral roll and directory enquiries.... though it is restricted to a certain amount per month.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Good Luck,

JennyWren :)

Re People Finder

Thanks Jenny Wren

Been there today. They seem to want payment now! But thanks for reading and replying.

burhinus

Hi burhinus, a bit of a long shot but have you tried friends reunited, I have found lots of old friends from all walks of life, not just school. You can do a name search and then sift through what it chucks up, you would need to have a rough of idea of where the person went to school and in what year they probably left. It is a hugely popular site and is very well subscribed.

Maybe worth giving it a go??

El Annie

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back