• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Aspects Hangers needed (1 Viewer)

RiverHome

Hello,

I just joined the forum and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to sell a part from an Aspect hummingbird feeder. I need the hanger for the 8 oz. High View and one for the Hummblossom (small). You can see these on aspectsinc.com. Willing to reimburse your first class postage to mail one to me. Aspects will send you new parts *if they are damaged.* Mine are simply lost. They said they charge $4 for each hanger plus $3 shipping. I know that if yours ever got damaged and they send you a new one, please consider giving me your hanger of either of these types and I will reimburse 1st class postage, which is probably less than a dollar anyway.
I have a large number of hummers this year and lost my job in early March (they declared bankruptcy and closed without paying me for my final 6 weeks !)

Alternatively, if anyone has ideas on how to hang these Aspects feeders without the center screw-in hanger, let me know, I am all ears!

-Lynne

Hummingbird Feeder parts

Hi Lynne,
I suggest you go to your local Ace Hardware and ask one of the employees what they have that will suffice. Most Ace's have a huge selection of nuts & bolts and assorted parts. You may find a hook or eye machine screw that will mate with your feeder threads.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back