• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Orange-collared Manakin (1 Viewer)

Andy Adcock

Worst person on Birdforum
Cyprus
Is this of interest for the gallery, you don't see fledgeling Manakins very ofhen?

Taken in the grounds of Suital Lodge in the Osa peninsular, Costa Rica, March 2017

A

Attachments

• Orange-collared Manakin with chick.jpg
    Orange-collared Manakin with chick.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 34
Indeed it is Andy!! I'll upload it to The Opus article shortly.

A wonderful find for you too - we don't have too many of this species in the Gallery anyway.

Though I'll be uploading it as an "Orange-collared Manakin" .... not a "Mannakin";)

Many thanks lad.

Indeed it is Andy!! I'll upload it to The Opus article shortly.

A wonderful find for you too - we don't have too many of this species in the Gallery anyway.

Though I'll be uploading it as an "Orange-collared Manakin" .... not a "Mannakin";)

Many thanks lad.

Cheeky Monkey, I got it right in the text but not the subject line........;)

A

Cheeky Monkey, I got it right in the text but not the subject line........;)

A

3:)

Anyway I've now corrected the spelling in the title bar too. So you can rest easy LOL

Actually, I'd not opened your post to start with, just copied the title and pasted it into Opus, with no result... then Avibase didn't help either, it was Google helped me out and found the misspelling. So thought I'd make you pay for all the time I lost in that research!8-P

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back