• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

I must say I'm finding this site difficult .... perhaps it's my age or perhaps because I'm from the UK.
I've always been interested in the natural world but didn't get to look through binoculars until my early twenties. Quite a revelation and I soon purchased my own.
I joined this site to discuss digiscoping but will have to find the right forum before I do so.
Good birding to all.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello.

We're a large Forum and it will take some time for you to become familiar with it but I will give you the link to our Digiscoping section of the forum.

https://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=243

Just take your time and look around ;)

Hi Colin, welcome to the forum. We are a bit large, it does get easier to maneuver after a few visits.

Hi Colin, it is a big site but if you click on Forums at the top left you can scroll down a page that can take you everywhere. Its a great site and a terrific community.

Have you been to Seal Sands recently?

Lee

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back