• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Talk about the next 5 years at Saltholme at my local RSPB Group. (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

Probably the most interesting talk at my RSPB Local Group indoor meeting I've ever had, that was held on Tuesday of this week since I joined my RSPB Group over 3 and a half years ago. It was about plans for the RSPB reserve at Saltholme in the county of Cleveland within the next 5 years and among the huge amount of detail of plans for Saltholme the most interesting was in my opinion was the plan to have an submerged hide looking under the lake at Saltholme so you'll be able to see all the wildlife, fish and amphibians looking under the lake including any diving birds feeding on fish. Of course they will have to make the hide waterproof. |:|| Other possibilities where new extensions to Saltholme the RSPB would like to buy in adjoining areas. There where lots of other big management plans as well. The full cost would be approx 1 and a half million pounds.
Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back