• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

PS CS2 and CS3 (1 Viewer)

Peter Ericsson

Can anyone help me with the differences between these two or point me to a thread already on the forum....tx.......
by the way, living in Thailand, these programs come at 2pounds a piece.......

Can anyone help me with the differences between these two or point me to a thread already on the forum....tx.......
by the way, living in Thailand, these programs come at 2pounds a piece.......

Can't answer about CS2 or 3 but this might be better posted in the Photoshop forum.

At 2 pounds they just must be pirate. I have a friend in China who has had problems with legal software refusing to work when illegal software (which was supplied as bona fide) is on the machine. This might not happen with PS ...

Mike.

Ha! Surely. No one here uses a 500 $ program when you can get it for 5$. Works fine.
I didn't realize there is a forum for PS, will have a look. Tx!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back