• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

St. Augustine Alligator Farm Video (1 Viewer)

swamper15

Swamper15
I know the Alligator Farm might not fit the wild Florida image. And while I personally have a preference for songbirds, earlier in the year I ventured to the Alligator Farm a couple of times to try to make a video of the bird rookery.

My concern is the included footage of the photographers. Do you think it would be better without the people in video. Maybe replace them with more footage of the birds, or should I keep the photographers. I originally thought I had too much footage of people, but when I asked another group they liked the idea of the photographer in the video.

Anyway, if you got time I would appreciate the feedback. Realize it is not something you guys have not seen before, no special rare birds or anything like that. Just your standard long legged waders at a rookery.

Alligator Farm Video 2009

Thanks

joe k.

Excellent, I'm sorry I didn't find it earlier. I live in St. Augustine and the gator farm is on my favorites list.

I am new at birding and a friend of Bob's, we are planing to go to the Alligator farm in the spring when the rookery is buzy. Enjoyed the video, thanks
Hernan

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back