• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Norfolk Bird Reports - Wanted (1 Viewer)

1998 Norfolk Bird Report

Hi Tim,

You probably already know this but keep your eye on Ebay as Norfolk Bird Reports 1997, 1998, 1999 & 2000 were sold last week in one lot for five squiddlies.

Just noticed 1998 Norfolk Bird Report on Ebay now.

Last edited:
I'm sure you know already,but the guy at in-focus optics shop near titchwell
has quite a few back issues of norfolk reports.

when I got my 2003 copy there he had them going at least back to early nineties.

I vaguely recall him saying they get reduced when the new copies are published.

matt

Tim Allwood said:
Hi folks

I'm after Norfolk Bird Reports from 96-2000 inclusive to complete my set...

PM me if you have any copies for sale

Thanks
Tim

Hi Tim, Will have a look thru the boxes of old reports. Got loads on Norfolk; If there is it will cost you a beer at the Dun Cow.

John.

I've got 96,97,98 and 99 if they are any good to you Tim.Shall be coming down to Norfolk for the weekend on 20th October so could deliver.

Snap Mr Base

I have from 63 onwards too... just a couple to go...

bit wet in Yarmuff today...

missed you at the harrier...went late y'day evening so missed ETM too. You must come to a curry night soon

atb
Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back