• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdwatching in Ceredigion website (1 Viewer)

lizzie86

Hi. I'm thinking of setting up a website about birds and wildlife in general in Ceredigion and I was wondering what sort of thing people might be interested in seeing on it, or indeed if people would be interested at all. I'd also need people to contribute reports on reserves, birds they'd seen etc so again, I was just wondering if people would be interested in contributing if I did set it up.
Thanks!
Liz

Hi Liz and a very warm welcome to the Birdforum.
Why dont you set something in the "Your local patch" on here?This way you will see how popular your area is and how many folks on here live and bird around you.

Im definetly interested in knowing more about the birds in ceredigion. and i could probably help. i'l do like mike says and set up a ceredigion local patch thread, and we can see what happens.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back