Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Aspects Hangers needed

Old Friday 10th May 2019, 16:42   #1
RiverHome

Aspects Hangers needed

Hello,

I just joined the forum and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to sell a part from an Aspect hummingbird feeder. I need the hanger for the 8 oz. High View and one for the Hummblossom (small). You can see these on aspectsinc.com. Willing to reimburse your first class postage to mail one to me. Aspects will send you new parts *if they are damaged.* Mine are simply lost. They said they charge $4 for each hanger plus $3 shipping. I know that if yours ever got damaged and they send you a new one, please consider giving me your hanger of either of these types and I will reimburse 1st class postage, which is probably less than a dollar anyway.
I have a large number of hummers this year and lost my job in early March (they declared bankruptcy and closed without paying me for my final 6 weeks !)

Alternatively, if anyone has ideas on how to hang these Aspects feeders without the center screw-in hanger, let me know, I am all ears!

-Lynne
Old Tuesday 18th June 2019, 20:37   #2
Hummingbird Market

Hummingbird Feeder parts

Hi Lynne,
I suggest you go to your local Ace Hardware and ask one of the employees what they have that will suffice. Most Ace's have a huge selection of nuts & bolts and assorted parts. You may find a hook or eye machine screw that will mate with your feeder threads.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: