• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Article- Arthropod/Insect/Dragonfly basics (1 Viewer)

hi i was in chicago this ]summer and i saw a butterfly or skipper that rose quickly up in the air flew around fast and then settled again on the same spot never seen in sweden also some very big fast dragonflies flying around even in the streets like a helicopter i they are not that big and fast in sweden interesting do you know what species maybe hi from johnnyb39.

hi i wasin chicago in the s i saw a butterfly that rose quickly and would fly around feeding very fast in the air and the settled down again intersesting it was mostly black on the wings and a little res skippers or butterfly we dont have these in sweden also dragonflies that fly like small helicopters and all other beautiful butterflies too maybe someone could tell me more about these species hi from sweden johnnyb39.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back