• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Are any of you going to/exhibiting at the bird fair? (1 Viewer)

won't be going, but as long as the postman does his job, there should be the chance to win one of three Derrys (paintings that is, neither I nor any of my family are up for sale!), the SWLA is raising funds for its bursary projects with a little raffle, buy a ticket, and get an A5 original from one of its members.

Penny thanks I have already posted on that thread, this is about wildlife artists specifically. Thought it would be easier than wading through all the posts on there.

I'm helping out on a stand but it would be nice to meet some of you. I love to mooch about the art marquee.:t:

Hi there,
Me too, hopefully on the Friday. ID characteristics: six ft tall, lanky jizz, specs, green Wildwings T shirt, tattoos, usually seen carrying a bag full of books and gawping endlessly through exhibitors sketchbooks.

Russ

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back