• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

what value pls? (1 Viewer)

Hi
Going to advertise once i have made 10 post in the classified section.
This i a genuine question.
What value would you put on an opticron mm2 v2 angled,lovely condition mint optics no dust.
20x Hr eyepiece 40931 "i think"
And a brand new opticron stay on case with tags on,bought last week,never used only to put on the scope the other day.
Reason is i have been offered a larger scope but dont know what to ask for this one in terms of price.

Please any ideas let me know ready for sale.

This is a genuine question,not after trying to sell here,just wondered what they might fetch nowadays.

Thankyou Gary

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back