• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thank you to Carlos & Andy (1 Viewer)

smyrna

Got back from Florida last weekend, many thanks for your help & site info. I saw all my target species with your help & had a brill holiday. Have you any thoughts on the Parrot sp ( see attached ) it seems to have the red bend on the wing of a Red Masked Parakeet but the scattered red feathers on the head of a
Mitred Parakeet but the Mitred shouldn't show a red wing?? Hybrid maybe. The
bird was photographed in Miami, Bayside.

Attachments

• Parrottsp-web.jpg
    Parrottsp-web.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 50
Got back from Florida last weekend, many thanks for your help & site info. I saw all my target species with your help & had a brill holiday. Have you any thoughts on the Parrot sp ( see attached ) it seems to have the red bend on the wing of a Red Masked Parakeet but the scattered red feathers on the head of a
Mitred Parakeet but the Mitred shouldn't show a red wing?? Hybrid maybe. The
bird was photographed in Miami, Bayside.

any time glad you had a great time

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back