• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Olympic SP-800 UZ (1 Viewer)

Himalaya

I bought this camera because it had a 30 x zoom and 14mp. As it was an Olympus I thought cant go wrong bu it is no way worth it!

I am very disappointed with it. I bought it 2 months ago and wonder if somehow i can take it back because I am dissatisfied with its very poor performance!

@ John Fleet - Poor quality photos! Maybe it is the settings - I will get a second opinion just in case I am doing something wrong. I am hoping it is that too as i do not want to sell this camera at a price which is not worth!

@njlarsen - i hope I do not have to sell it on e-bay although it may be the only option I have in the end.

@ John Fleet - Poor quality photos! Maybe it is the settings - I will get a second opinion just in case I am doing something wrong. I am hoping it is that too as i do not want to sell this camera at a price which is not worth!

@njlarsen - i hope I do not have to sell it on e-bay although it may be the only option I have in the end.

A couple of examples of what you refer to might be in order, to help you diagnose what the problem might be.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back