• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Remembird (1 Viewer)

DocSarvis

United States
Is anyone still using the Remembird device for birdsong recording and/or note taking in the field. I was going through a few boxes of old equipment and came across this item I acquired some years ago and never really utilized at all. Looked promising but just never got around to it. Now I know why that mysterious thin strip of black Velcro is on the underside of my otherwise mint Zeiss 10x42FL T* Victory bins!

I still use one occasionally. More as a dictaphone for recording my notes than for recording bird calls to be honest. It was a great concept but was probably one of the many devices that never took off because using your phone is so much easier.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back