• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Redsnapper tripods (1 Viewer)

bisonsbits

Anyone heard of these tripods, or had one?....another forum highly recommends them, for the price.
I do not need or can justify a real expensive one and I was in two minds of buying a Manfrotto 055XPROB, but the specs side by side comes out on the Redsnapper RS-324.

Seen them around on a few websites and on ebay, but don't know anyone with any experience of them, just buy one and you can let us all know. Neil.

Ordered on Sunday and received the tripod today....first impressions very, very good....comes with a carry case and head, all for £99....granted the head is a 3 way type, but for now will service my needs until I save for a different type....they do a ball head, but I decided not to purchase it for now. The legs certainly seem stable enough at full extension for my rig. I am very pleased I purchased this product!!

Dont know about the tipods, but the Redsnapper Ballheads have had excellent reviews. I first encountered Redsnapper a couple of years back, and have yet to see anything bad about them

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back