• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cattle Egret (1 Viewer)

ArchAngel

Hello i thought i would start by telling you all about the cattle egret thats visiting fairburn ings rspb site at the moment i,ve seen it for the last two days there at the lyne dike end. Also there is a white winged tern in the main bay

Hi ArchAngel, welcome to Bird Forum :t:

I'm almost tempted to pop down there myself this weekend if the weather is decent. Has the CE always been in the same location or does it move around ?

Might bump into you, then Ian... although I won't get there until Sat evening (if at all!!).

Welcome ArchAngel :t:

I'd be more likely there into the afternoon as I'd probably fit in Blacktoft Sands first - but it would be entirely weather dependent. I shouldn't need my BF cap for you Dave ;)

ce update

hello again your best chance of seeing the birds are from lyne dike hide although yesterday i had to go down the road a mile or so just in the field by the house thats for sale on the bend. i hope that helps in tracking them down

Thanks for that. It's looking less likely that I'll make it this weekend as the weather looks to be a little damp on Saturday and I have other plans for Sunday.

This morning there is almost total cloud-cover, but it is quite high - no wind.

Not so far for me to go, so I'm gonna make the effort this evening come what may, but just an early wether tip for those of you further afield.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back