• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

holiday help (1 Viewer)

Hi, Noel! I see this is your first post to BirdForum, so a warm welcome to you from all of us on staff here.

I moved your post into the "Info Wanted" forum so more folks will see it and be able to help. :t:

noel thompson said:
I want to go on a birding holiday. One week. World is my oyster catcher. any tips? Noel

Close to home, I would say that a week in Lesbos at the end of April is hard to beat. More extreme I would suggest going to western Uganda for a huge range of tropical birds and some apes.

noel thompson said:
I want to go on a birding holiday. One week. World is my oyster catcher. any tips? Noel

Hi Noel,

You might want to PM me as I am familiar with some of the wonderful species of flora and fauna to be found in our neck of the woods.

If anything appeals, get in touch !

Best wishes,

Colin.

There was a similar thread not too long ago discussing sites in the Caribbean and Middle Americas, some of which can be reached by package vacations from the UK (for example Trinidad and Tobago).

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back