• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Arts by Aries (1 Viewer)

Thanks Dave and Nick.

Hi Dave, Yes, I'll soon post some local birds here.

Hi Nick, I actually finished my first full painting, It is so nice to hear what you think of my talent. It inspires me very much.

Northern Pintail Ducks I

Here is my first painting of a two - series that I'm planning to make. I enjoyed and learned a lot from painting this beautiful pair of Northern Pintails. My photographer friend and I are planning to show this together with the original reference photo so I decided not to swap their places and make them face each other. Your constructive comments are always welcome.

Title: Northern Pintail Ducks I
Medium: Watercolor on paper

Credit: Photo reference used with written permission from my good friend Ray Barlow

Attachments

• Pin-Tail Duck DA.jpg
    Pin-Tail Duck DA.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Bird Forum is a great place to learn! I am inspired by my visits daily and learn a ton. The artwork on this website is amazing!! Your work is incredible for only ten months of practice. There is true talent there. My favorite, and I think it is because I am partial to waterfowl, is the pintails. It is a unique look at a graceful bird and your value scale is strong. Looking forward to more!

Caught up with the work and am really enjoying it- listen and learn from these talented people that make this forum such a great place to visit :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back