• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thailand bird guide (1 Viewer)

Steve Arlow

United Kingdom
I have been trying to get hold of the Gurney's Pitta guide in Thailand, called Yotin, by his hotmail address for the past few months but have not had any response from him. It could be I have an out of date e-mail address so my question is has anyone else had success in contacting him by other means.

many thanks in advance

Try getting hold of Brian Sykes at the Oriental Bird Club - he was most helpful when sorting out our visit with Yothin

Steve,

Did you have any success locating Yothin? I am in Krabi in February 2011 and would like to get to see the Gurney's

Cheers

You want to get hold of him quick then Chris, because he is going to be busy!
Wildwings have three groups down there during February, and there are several other tour groups during the same period.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back