• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Forthcoming book: 'The New Birds of the West Midlands' (1 Viewer)

pigsonthewing

The West Midland Bird Club is pleased to announce a forthcoming publication, 'The New Birds of the West Midlands', and to offer copies at a reduced pre-publication price. Within the 500 pages of this exciting new hardback book lies a wealth of information about the region's birds and their habitats.

See: http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/biblio/NBotWM.htm for more details and an order form.

Yeah. I received the information on this and was intending to get it. Sounds like its going to be really good. I can't remember whether I sent off for it or not now. I'll have to go and check.

I had the info in the last WMBC buletin and ordered one. If its anything like the last one they published it will be well worth the money. Looking forward to receiving a copy.

pigsonthewing said:
The West Midland Bird Club is pleased to announce a forthcoming publication, 'The New Birds of the West Midlands', and to offer copies at a reduced pre-publication price. Within the 500 pages of this exciting new hardback book lies a wealth of information about the region's birds and their habitats.

See: http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/biblio/NBotWM.htm for more details and an order form.

Offer extended to end of November, 2004!

Received my copy this week and it looks great, d. j. Brilliant, plenty of photos, line drawings and graphs.

S. G.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back