• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Companion for Norfolk (1 Viewer)

-David-

Hi Norfolk Birders,

I am looking for a companion for local birding trips for my father in the North Norfolk area.

He is a life long Birder and is very knowledgable about conservation and is a pleasure to be around. He can also be very funny.

He is in his 70s and it totally compos mentis, however, he can no longer drive which as you can imagine can be quite frustrating as a birder in Norfolk.

So ideally if there is a someone on this forum also looking for a birding companion in North Norfolk and can drive please get in touch. He can also chip in on the cost of petrol.

Sincerely

David :hi:

Hi David,

Realise this is an old post and circumstances have somewhat changed in the meantime, but if/when we get back to more normality I would be interested in being a birding companion for your dad.

Relatively new to birding so would be a good opportunity to gain some hints and tricks!

Josh

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back