• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Series - Bill Oddie "How to Watch Wildlife" (1 Viewer)

A CHAPLIN

FOR EUAN

Just read on RSPB site Bill Oddie has been on Isle of Mull recording for the above new series to be show on BBC 2 in January or February 2005.

Mark your calendar Euan, I have.

Ann

I will have forgotten by next week....
I always enjoy bill's progs, he makes you glad to be a birder. Looking forward to it.

Morning Everyone,

Don't worry I'll remind you all nearer the time, that is unless someone else beats me to it.
Anyone want a secretary?

Ann

Thought Humble Kate complemented him nicely. Going to Mull in a month so will see on his programme everything we missed I expect!! Or maybe he'll be filming then.

I look forward to it as it sounds like something relevant to all of us as 'Nature Watchers' with plenty of field craft tips.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back