• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings (1 Viewer)

Mark Etheridge

Bird Shooter (With A Camera)
Hello Folks

Just a quick note to introduce myself - I work on a mobile drilling rig in the North Sea, and I have compiled a small website of photos of the birds I have seen offshore (well, some of them, others were too fast for the camera!). The site hasn't been updated for some time as I am studying with the Open University - Web Design is one of the courses, so by next October I will be redesigning the whole thing from scratch.

Errr - that's about it for the moment, except to say I am a fully paid up member of the Senile Birder's Club - refugees from uk.rec.birdwatching will know what that's all about....

Regards
Mark

P.S. Typical S.B.C. behaviour, nearly forgot the website address...
www.mark.etheridge.btinternet.co.uk

Welcome to the group Mark. I've viewed your website before. You certainly pick up some waifs and strays out there :)

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back